New Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwood Malibu

Greasemonkey
Jul 14, 2011
Calgary Alberta Canada
Got a new cluster the other day from the wreckers to replace my old cracked one. The new one was brown so I went to the local Canadian Tire lol, and bought some run of the mill vinyl auto paint. Painted it this morning and the results are great. Heres some pics for reference color to the car. Also gonna include the new seats and gauges.

Also does anyone have the filament for a gauges equipped Malibu or Monte Carlo? No cracks or breaks if at all possible.

Attachments

• IMG_4919.jpg
    IMG_4919.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_4911.JPG
    IMG_4911.JPG
    303.1 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_4925.JPG
    IMG_4925.JPG
    258.7 KB · Views: 393
More pics of new seats and gauges.

Attachments

• IMG_4933-2.jpg
    IMG_4933-2.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_4927-2.jpg
    IMG_4927-2.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_4928-2.jpg
    IMG_4928-2.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 415
That turned out pretty damn good..I'm liking that steering wheel!!!

JBreu said:
That turned out pretty damn good..I'm liking that steering wheel!!!
Thanks took a Chevy emblem from a mark one cavalier's steering wheel, fit right in.

Can't put the new cluster on the car till I get a new filament. I patched my old one which is currently on the car, but I can't transfer it, the solder will break.

Looks good, man. Nice job.
I also like the wheel. Sometimes you find the coolest steering wheels in the least suspecting vehicles.

Longroof79 said:
Looks good, man. Nice job.
I also like the wheel. Sometimes you find the coolest steering wheels in the least suspecting vehicles.
Steering wheel was from a t type or a gn not sure can't remember but the chevy emblem was from a cavalier

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor