79 malibu from Russia, Siberia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dima

Not-quite-so-new-guy
hi all, beginning of the story is here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=44737#.UW9uGKLwnvU.

yesterday painted the car. The following will install the engine and transmission.

I remind, I do not speak English, and translate through a autotranslator, I have written may look funny to have a lot of mistakes. 😳

[youtube]Ybq9LBlN-o8[/youtube]

Attachments

• 180420132496.jpg
    180420132496.jpg
    820.7 KB · Views: 996
  • 180420132497.jpg
    180420132497.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,007
  • 180420132498.jpg
    180420132498.jpg
    941.3 KB · Views: 1,020
Looks good. I see you have a little ding in the passenger door that must of happened after paint? The car is so straight I doubt you missed it during prep. Great job and thanks for making G-body iron live in Russia.

Chopper said:
Looks good. I see you have a little ding in the passenger door that must of happened after paint? The car is so straight I doubt you missed it during prep. Great job and thanks for making G-body iron live in Russia.
thank you,there is a hole in the door it is designed for mirror, Details prepared very carefully, I did not look much but at first glance exactly happened. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1980s-GM-sport- ... cb&vxp=mtr

Looks great. Almost the same color I am painting my car. Photos do not show the true color.

It looks very nice Dmitry,
I too like the color. Nice job! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor