The Motors in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedub

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2008
N.C. Fort Bragg
After a quick trip to Charlotte, I picked up my 385 right after watching the Dyno... 460 HP and 455 tq. Within days it was running in the 80 ss!
Install%20%283%29.JPG

Install%20%285%29.JPG

Install.JPG

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
That looks awesome!

turbo78

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2009
billings, montana
good lookin engine ya got there. i surely hope you upgraded your rearend...

el meano

n00b
Jun 18, 2009
very clean!!

# 1 spark plug wire may give you a headache snuggling up on that header like that.

dedub

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2008
N.C. Fort Bragg
el meano said:
very clean!!

# 1 spark plug wire may give you a headache snuggling up on that header like that.
Good call on the rear end, But I thought of that before the motor :) I found a 10 bolt 8.5 out of a GN. Changed the cyliders, new brake lines, bearings and seal and that thing is like new. Also boxed the upper and lower control arms and put in Polly body bushings. Found a boneyard rear sway bar out of a Grand Prix.. perfect fit! The #1 plug is really not bad. Hooker did a good job with the ceramic coated headers I have, plenty of room and it's not touching at all.

drknow90rs

Greasemonkey
Aug 12, 2009
Wittmann, AZ
Very nice!! That should be a lot of fun to drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor