May Gbody of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Ok its time for submissions for may Gbody of the month, this month will be restricted to 81-86 years. Any Gbody that falls within those years no matter what condition, modification, or model can be submitted. Hope to see some good Gbodys and good luck to all!

81v8gp

Apprentice
Sep 14, 2009
Okay, here is mine. Right now I am in the process of redoing the engine compartment, cleaning and repainting block.

September2007meet002.jpg

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Il enter my beater my 1983 Monte SS. Paid $750 for it after it was rear ended. I put a 400 sbc, TH400, 3.73 posi in it.

car.jpg

10081836191.jpg

After finishing bodywork on rear.
rearpic1.jpg

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
well yall kno i was gonna enter my project 81 malibu factory 3 speed and v6 229 ( hope i get votes atleast lol)

100_1201.jpg

100_2154.jpg

100_2305.jpg

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Damn. I ain't even ready for this. Maybe next time haha

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
I'll enter my junk into this, see what happends
IMG_2685-1.jpg

coryscar022.jpg

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
Owned this one for 22 years now. It's been through several stages in it's life. Stock V 6 cruiser complete with 14" rallys, vinyl top, factory bucket seats and console to the condition you see here. It's seen a lot of fads come and go and even more women come and go and plenty of other cars and trucks parked beside it, but this one just seemed to have a permanent home here. Also had many different engine, trans, rear ends, wheels and tire combinations over the years. Some more fun than others, some more cool than others. I know this style is not liked by some of the purist on here.... but I've got other cars for that. There is probably not one nut or bolt on this car that I have not, at some point had my hands on. So one thing I can honestly say.... EVERYTHING that has ever been done to this car, I have done myself with only help from friends and family.
Thanks for a great site.

downsized_1003001507.jpg

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
Chris Van said:
Owned this one for 22 years now. It's been through several stages in it's life. Stock V 6 cruiser complete with 14" rallys, vinyl top, factory bucket seats and console to the condition you see here. It's seen a lot of fads come and go and even more women come and go and plenty of other cars and trucks parked beside it, but this one just seemed to have a permanent home here. Also had many different engine, trans, rear ends, wheels and tire combinations over the years. Some more fun than others, some more cool than others. I know this style is not liked by some of the purist on here.... but I've got other cars for that. There is probably not one nut or bolt on this car that I have not, at some point had my hands on. So one thing I can honestly say.... EVERYTHING that has ever been done to this car, I have done myself with only help from friends and family.
Thanks for a great site.

downsized_1003001507.jpg
so far chris van cutlass has my vote. thats a dam nice cutlass man love that blue u got on her looks grate

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
cutlass79 said:
Chris Van said:
Thanks for a great site.

downsized_1003001507.jpg
so far chris van cutlass has my vote. thats a dam nice cutlass man love that blue u got on her looks grate

x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor