1978 Malibu factory 4 speed SOLD (thank you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok
I have a 1978 factory 4 speed,red buckets console,PW,PDL,Tilt,A/C,Tach & gauges,removable grant #749 steering wheel
461 BBC,8.5 3:42 buick rear with aluminum cover,large sway bars,aftermarket front & rear upper & lower arms,
Moog 1" drop springs,quick ratio steering box & shaft,rear trailing arm braces,front upper & lower braces,centerforce clutch,aluminum radiator,engine has not even been fired yet,high perf factory heads,polished RPM manifold,holley 850,milodon large pan,GM small high torque starter,Hooker 2241 headers,every part on the car is detailed,painted powder coated etc. has choo choo nose with single composite headlights with aftermarket headlight buckets for the choo choo nose,rear tucked fiberglass bumper,trunk is detailed painted red over bed liner spray, battery is located in spare tire well,bottom of trunk and hood painted red,all body work prof.done,all panels lined up and in black DP90 epoxy primer,
has new Goodyear Nascar #1 235x60x15 front,255x60x15 rear with 8" black daytona Nascar style wheels,been in the garage or carport most of its life, do not need to sell, but cannot seem to make time for it,would like to se it go to good home
have no idea what I have spent on it ,will sell for 4500.00 firm,that's a steal,in SE OK 74735 580-743-0297 Thanks Mike

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Re: 1978 Malibu factory 4 speed FOR SALE

Sounds like a decent car..........That being said, WE need some pics of her 8)

eocoolj

Apprentice
May 27, 2010

+1 on pics, love seeing factory 4 speeds. Make sure to post some of the interior. There are precious few factory manual trans cars out there.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

Sounds amazing, but no one will bite unless a picture is posted. If for some reason you don't want to post pictures, can you PM me some please?

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok

I have photos but no clue how to post them I have asked for help before with no reply
any help would be appreciated, I need step by step instructions, do I email to the moderator or ?
thanks

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO

adam6640 said:
I have photos but no clue how to post them I have asked for help before with no reply
any help would be appreciated, I need step by step instructions, do I email to the moderator or ?
thanks

There should be a pair of sticky threads in the New Users forum on that topic....

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny

Easiest without using a separate host, use your photo album that is on here, and download them directly from your computer.

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok

To 454muscle I have no clue what you mean by PM me sorry if I sound like a dummy,I have photos of every part of the car
the choo choo nose the rear tucked bumper the tailights, front door panels & Frt & Rr window trim are all off the car and in the house in a closet, it needs another blocking by hand and it is pretty much ready to go to the paint shop,but all the suspension and engine compartment will have to be masked off of coarse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor