350 buick a/c lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2009
manchester,nh
anyone ever run into the problem of the compressor to condensor a/c line being too long on a 350 swap? buick 350 never came in these cars so i cant exactly just go buy the right line, i know lines can be made but not sure if this one can due to the compressor side fittings. system is in one piece and still has a charge so i was hoping to keep it but with that line all kinked its not going to work very well haha.

two90west

Greasemonkey
Sep 25, 2011
chicago
Put the compressor on and take it to your local a/c mechanic and let him run new lines and switch it over to 134-a refridgerant it gets colder than the old r112

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
put a turn into it

Attachments

• IMAG0361.jpg
    IMAG0361.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 404

wagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2009
manchester,nh
r12 is colder than 134, leaks less too.

i did think of looping it like that and is probably the route i'll take. good looking engine bay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor