350 Rocket For Drag

Status
Not open for further replies.

80special

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2016
That is what I know as a anti roll bar. Not the same as a sway bar. It welds to the frame then the linkages have brackets welded to the rear end. Get full race weight and then set the linkages. This will stop the wobble on launch way better than a hollow or even solid sway bar.

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
I gotcha, the pic cleared it up for me. Makes sense on a track car, not exactly street friendly though.

80special

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2016
Yea there not for fast corners where u want the body to roll. But out cruising I haven't seen problems with them. I've seen guys just unhook them for autocross. Lots of ppl make a sway bar for them. Umi and qa1 come to mind first. Sold saw bar is the way to go if you don't have a trans brake in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor