78 Cabby journey begins

BCLEM

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 2, 2023
OPGI- Original Parts Group, Inc. You'll also be interested in Mike's Montes, Dixie Restoration, Kirban Performance, Eckler's, and SS396.com for factory replacement parts and mild upgrades. Don't forget to check out South Side Machine and UMI as well.
Just a NOOB to G bodies :) I'll put those in my digital rolodex , thanks. I was thinking more along the lines of junkyards, buying a donor, Craigslist etc. More in keeping with my lack of money ;-)

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Yep, all of the above and don't be shy about becoming a Pick-a-Part regular. Amazing what can turn up in one of them. And don't let the word "new" deter you. Scored my lower shock mounting bolts and clips from OPGI and the price for two kits was positively reasonable. And my project pocket book is only about an 1/8th inch below the zipper.

Nick

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor