any mopar guys? need help with the work van

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojitas

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 27, 2012
Queens New York
hi we have a 1987 dodge b250 with a 318 and i want to know what carburetor it has i know its a holley 2 barrel but what model and what other carb we can get it or if they sale rebulit kits
thanks
here are some pics i hope it helps
100_1861.jpg

100_1860.jpg

rojitas

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 27, 2012
Queens New York
thanks tc1959, i just also found a hole on the intake on the passenger side thats not normal right? am sorry if it sounds stupid but the van runs great it just leaks oil all over.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
If you're asking about the hole in the center of each head that's overlapped by the intake manifold, that's normal. There's also a spot for a choke stat in that area -- also normal. If you say it runs great why are you messing with the carburetor?

rojitas

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 27, 2012
Queens New York
DRIVEN said:
If you're asking about the hole in the center of each head that's overlapped by the intake manifold, that's normal. If you say it runs great why are you messing with the carburetor?
i ment to say it ran great sorry, the carburetor just started choking and that hole looks old and yeah thats the hole i was asking about thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor