Anyone have a good shot of the 84-87 grand prix graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMP440

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 10, 2008
Florida
I'm working on a model of a 81-87 Pontiac Grand Prix. I want to duplicate the body side graphics. Just looking for a clear
side shot. Can be the silver stripe or gold stripe. Gold would be best. Here is a pic of the side stripe. This was the
super nice Grand Prix that was on e-bay recently. The pic is just a reference to show what the graphics looks like.

Attachments

• pontiac grand prix stripe 2.jpg
    pontiac grand prix stripe 2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 659

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Re: Anyone have a good shot of the 84-87 grand prix graphics

Not a side view but the "best" crappy cell phone pic i have :shock: It's basically the same all around. Are you gonna spray the lines or use a wrap. I haven't seen the graphics available anywhere... I would like to keep mine if i ever get to paint but would hate to see what a paint shop would charge.. :?

crazyliver

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2011
Ontario Canada
Re: Anyone have a good shot of the 84-87 grand prix graphics

I have a car like that in my barn. So you want me to take a closeup of what the stripe looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor