Bad News Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1LOW95GMC

Apprentice
May 9, 2012
Friday my garage caught fire and burned to the ground and also took out my home. it is a total loss. But the good thing is everyone is ok and hopefully insurance will come through and get us another home. I lost a lot of vintage and antique bicycles in the garage and 5 riding mowers but that can all be replaced but a life cant. we got my truck and car moved before they were harmed thank god.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Sorry to hear about your loss. :shock: I'm glad to hear that no one was injured.
Good luck in your rebuilding process...and getting a just settlement from the insurance company.

383S10

Master Mechanic
Mar 16, 2008
Toney, AL
Very sorry to hear that but you life, health, & family is you need now......be prepared to make long long detailed list for the insurance......

King_V

Master Mechanic
Jul 17, 2013
Sicklerville, NJ
Dang! That's rough!

I'm VERY glad to hear everyone's okay, though...

CardboardHero

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 3, 2011
I don't know where you live, but if you are within a few hours of NY state, and I can assist... Even if its to bring a care package for the family, let me know.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
That sucks and I'm glad everyone is ok. Has any bank account been opened for donations to help you out?

1LOW95GMC

Apprentice
May 9, 2012
Thanks guys

Rusty Nutz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 28, 2014
Jonesborough Tn
Sorry to hear this. Huge loss,I cant imagine what your going threw. Thank God no one was hurt. Things can be replaced in time, people are whats important.

truracer20

Master Mechanic
Feb 16, 2014
western PA
Glad no one was hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor