Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
eversmann79 said:
nothing for 78-80 though :S

I can see it after the 84-87,81-88 gets moving. Need to create excitement that will draw more attention to the platform as we get the exitement going.

There will be plenty of products this year at the SEMA show I will be attending and will gauge the interest then.

What I do see and it was very interesting is the latest magazine article in the CarCraft Mag. It highlights "This guys garage" and he has 5-6 Gbodies that he has. This makes our age brackets and people with similiar interests say.....hmmmmm... that is a cool car to get into. Let the word spread and if there is demand we will build.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
Year One has them and there are good reviews of their body parts.

https://www.yearone.com/

For the monte and elcamino yes, nothing on the regal but glass.

monte and malibu have been out for years, Goodmark design mfg, then went public to all distributors.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
tobyp said:
pontiacgp said:

monte and malibu have been out for years, Goodmark design mfg, then went public to all distributors.

that's too bad cause the Goodmark has bad reviews

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
tobyp said:
pontiacgp said:

customer perception, same manufacturer making them :wink:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
it's not customer perception, the complaints are they don't fit well and need some tweaking. There was even a tv car show that ordered a hood and opened it on tv and ended up sending it back. It's apparently cause they are being made licenced by GM so they can't make an exact copy

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
A couple of my friends and I have Goodmark hoods and there wasnt any issues aside from some slight damage on mine when it was shipped. I got $100 back so I was happy. One thing I didnt like was the great big "Made In Taiwian" sticker on the inside but thats my fault for not really shopping around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor