best place for malibu wagon parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmnut1972

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2008
spokane wa
hi there, where is the best place to find g-body wagon parts, any ideas would be great thanks

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
bump

dirtywhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2009
Mount Solon, VA
I have not had much luck either, a few parts are the same as elke's. I am afraid what I will have to do to find interior chit.....if I ever get that far :)

SLICK79WGN

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx
yea it sucks no body is repoping these parts I need all new glass rubbers for mine :evil:

dirtywhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2009
Mount Solon, VA
SLICK79WGN said:
yea it sucks no body is repoping these parts I need all new glass rubbers for mine :evil:

which ones? jc Whitney carries the "wiper" inner and outer for the front doors, not sure who makes it or the quality, I have not seen the rears anywhere.

the door seals can be found at Whitney also for all doors they carry different brands of these, I would recommend the soft seal.....make SURE to get the "wagon only" rears

I think the tracks are pretty generic and I will most likely use a window adhesive (caulking tube) for the rears since they do not roll down anyway..........as I said it is a ways off for me

SLICK79WGN

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx
thanks for the link but what I am lookingfor is new seals for the big side windows in the back mine are all dry rotted and missing pieces

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
SLICK79WGN said:
thanks for the link but what I am lookingfor is new seals for the big side windows in the back mine are all dry rotted and missing pieces

Quarter windows?

They should be sealed in with butyl, and have aluminum reveal moldings for the 78-81. 82 and 83 used vinyl/rubber moldings.

Mostly I posted the link since he has belt weatherstrips for front and rear doors.

Run channels are what i have yet to find...but I'm not to that point yet. Most vendors offer bulk lengths of "universal" (read as: doesn't fit anything :lol: ) run channel.

SLICK79WGN

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx
I will have to get a pic today to show yall what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor