best place for malibu wagon parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Brian, here's what the clips look like that you'll need. The clip on the right is an original piece. The clip on the left is what you'll be able to get new. They're not quite as wide, but that doesn't matter. Sorry for the crappy pictures...

31736620036_large.jpg

And to touch back on what was previously talked about with the plastic liners behind the trim, they are supposed to show... Here are some intact pieces I just got at the junkyard that clearly show how they are intented to look...

This is the piece that would be along the top of the 1/4 glass... I pulled the liner out a bit to show the shape of it.

31736620037_large.jpg

This is the rear most upright piece...

31736620038_large.jpg

And here is the upright piece that at the front of the 1/4 glass...

31736620039_large.jpg

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I need to find decent plastic strips for my aluminum 1/4 moldings. The sun and heat beat the crap out of 'em.
They have a specific shape to fit in the channels. I doubt that they still could be had from GM.
Should've collected them at the bone yard over the years.
Sometimes you think these parts will be available forever so you tend to put things off. :roll: Procrastination is a terrible thing.

Jack

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks Blake... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor