Surprise AZ.

Attachments

• Ultimate-Collection-Of-Randomness-Just-To-Make-You-Smile-9.jpg
    Ultimate-Collection-Of-Randomness-Just-To-Make-You-Smile-9.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 561

jsiler

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 19, 2013
I was looking around on ebay and found something that bugs me.When someone lists a car for sale as "completely original" then you read down through the ad and it says the only things that have been done to the car is that its had a repaint,interior redone,new exhaust,motor and transmission rebuilt,new vinyl top and aftermarket rims.Other than that its "completely original".I know what they mean is that its been repainted to look factory or rebuilt factory motor and trans. etc.But when I see an ad that says "completely original"I am expecting to find a car that hasnt been restored to "look" original.Sorry,just felt like complaining about something.

Reegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 26, 2011
84clonewars said:
What about the idiots that say "your gay" instead of "you're" like kid I don't own a "gay" slavery has been abolished for hundreds of years.

that is awsome

Reegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 26, 2011
CL ads. good god.

Example.
"92 capric wit the factry lt1 runs good need tune up and gas make offer"

and then at the bottom it says

IGNORE! keywords: mazda lt1 impala 9c1 gbody regal cutless 350 454 ford chevy truck k5 c10 blaser xbox 360 subs woofers radio tires rims rally ralley ralleys wheel gran natinal ttype hurse montey carlo ss nova chevele bbody expiditon surbuban yukon exscurion s10 ranger camry 20 22 24 26 28 30 rims chrome donk dunk lawn mower atv dirt bike 4 wheeler

so annoying. CL ads are the worst. i just laugh i mean laf at them sometimes

jdietschweiler

Master Mechanic
Mar 23, 2011
Janesville, Wi
tc1959 said:
A. "I need to sell my car first."
B. "I need to talk to the bank about a personal loan."
C. "I'm trying to refinance my house. Hopefully I'll have enough to make you an offer."

I hate that B.S.
I just sold my old wheels and tires and I kept getting this excuse "I gotta get my taxes done and get my refund before I can buy the wheels". :blam:

Dont forget "Ive got to go ask my .......wife, mom, dad, priest, parole officer etc.."

online170

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2010
8TRAY said:
84clonewars said:
What about the idiots that say "your gay" instead of "you're" like kid I don't own a "gay" slavery has been abolished for hundreds of years.

that is awsome

Actually its UR. Go learn the internet!

Lol, lmfao, wow, lcdtv, dvdvcr!

-teenager that knows everything

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
online170 said:
8TRAY said:
84clonewars said:

that is awsome

Actually its UR. Go learn the internet!

Lol, lmfao, wow, lcdtv, dvdvcr!

-teenager that knows everything

VCR? way to speak a dead language. lol

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
How about the guy that's selling a set of wheels, who thinks he's going to maximize his profit by removing the tires and trying to get another few hundred out of them?

online170

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2010
No one has posted on here for a while.

My back hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor