Buick 350 Pulleys and Accessories???

Status
Not open for further replies.

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Hi guy I've tried searching through many posts to no avail, I'm wondering if the 87 GN accessories and pulleys fit on the Buick 350 the way the N/A 231 3.8's do? Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated. ANTOINE

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
bump

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
They should bolt up just fine, though the accessories are in a rather odd layout...
Make sure your water pump is the same length and that the balancer is the same thickness, or it will throw off your pulley alignment.

When I swapped from a n/a v6 to a Buick 350 I used a h.d. V6 water pump and everything lined up perfect.

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Blake442 said:
They should bolt up just fine, though the accessories are in a rather odd layout...
Make sure your water pump is the same length and that the balancer is the same thickness, or it will throw off your pulley alignment.

When I swapped from a n/a v6 to a Buick 350 I used a h.d. V6 water pump and everything lined up perfect.

Thanks blake I checked out your wagon before you sold so now I just need to figure out if I can use the gn setup id love to have serpentine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor