Purchased New And Spent Its Life In Chattanooga Tennesee
Stored For 17 Years
V6,Auto,PS,PB,PDL,AC,Tilt,New Tires,Hoses,Alternator And More
No Rust,No Damage
120,000 Miles
Come Out And Take A Look At It Today
Ph 928-453-5553
Located In North Ridgeville,Oh

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1268954668.html

3n33kc3l7ZZZZZZZZZ97ddab17cad70e717e5.jpg

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
1 OF ITS KIND 81 BUICK WAGON
$6,500.00
81 BUICK T TYPE WAGON ITS ONE OF ITS KIND DISC BRAKS TILT WHEEL INT ALL NEW IS BUCKET SEATS 10 BOLT POSIE 231 V6 RUNS GOOD FOR V8 IF YOU WANT IT RUST FREE WAGON TO MUCH TO LIST HAVE LOT EXTRA PARTS 0RG CALL MOORE INFO 847 376-0792 for more pics please click following link http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz190/mikemiller71/

$6500 OR BEST

Seller Phone Number: 847 599 9194

7161428391238-1-OF-ITS-KIND-81-BUICK-WAGON.jpg

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
1982 Chevrolet Malibu WAGON
'82 CHEVY MALIBU WAGON..355 CU IN CHEVY CRATE MOTOR ..DISSASEMBLED AND GONE THRU WITH LUNATI CAM ..HI PERFORMANCE LIFTERS..ALUM HEADS THAT HAVE BEEN PORTED AND POLISHED WITH 5/3 ANGLES ON VALVES AND SEATS.REINFORCED BUSHED ROD BOLTS AND CROSS DRILLED AND CAMPHERED OIL PORTS..HEAVY DUTY POLY FRONT AND REAR MAIN SEALS..SECOND BAFFLE INSTALLED IN OIL PAN WITH HIGH OUTPUT MILODON PUMP WITH DUAL PICKUPS.FULL METAL HEAD GASKETS VALVE RELIEFS CUT INTO PISTONS.. DEMON CARB..CUSTOM BUILT 4 SPEED WITH 3:11 FIRST GEAR,2:48 SECOND GEAR,1:85 THIRD GEAR,1:00 FOURTH GEAR..HARDENED AND POLISHED 34 LB FLYWHEEL..ZOOM HIGH PERFORMANCE RACE CLUTCH WITH HEAT RESISTANT TEFLON COATING..JEGS REAR DIFFERENTIAL GEARS 3:22 RATIO..BUILT POSI REAR WITH AUBURN GEARS..HARDENED 32 SPLINE GRAND NATIONAL AXLES WITH PRO BUILT HEAVY DUTY SEALS..ALL FLUIDS ARE SYNTHETIC.. TWO TONE PAINT IS ALL "HOUSE OF COLORS..."COPPER TWEED . INTERIOR WAS DONE BY "CAR DOCTOR"IN FAIRFAX ,VA.....WHEELS ARE POLISHED AMERICAN RACING MAGS...ALL THE FOLLOWING INFO IS FROM THE GUY I GOT THE CAR FROM THE STORY GOES AS FOLLOWS I TRADED MY 2002 HARDTAIL CHOPPER FOR THIS AWESOME WAGON A YEAR AGO (THE HARDTAIL WAS BEATING ME TO DEATH) I DROVE THIS CAR FROM DAYTONA BEACH FL TO THE MOUNTAINS OF NC WITH NO PROBLEMS THE CAR IS FLAWLESS MECHANICALLY...THERE ARE A FEW CHIPS IN THE PAINT UNDER THE BUMPERS ROAD CHIPS ..I HAVE SOME PAINT THAT HE GAVE ME WITH THE TRADE ..ALSO HAVE A CAR COVER ..SINCE OWNING THIS RIDE I HAVE ONLY DRIVEN IT MAYBE 800 MILES.. I DO SOME CAR SHOWS ON THE WEEKENDS....BUT I HAVE 2 OTHER HOTRODS THAT I DRIVE MORE ...IT RUNS ABOUT 50 LBS OF OIL PRESSURE ..NEVER OVERHEATS....HAS A RADIO WITH A CD PLAYER ( I JUST LISTEN TO THE RUMBLE OF THE EXHAUST}....NEW TIRES.... THE PAINT IS LIKE A COPPER AND BLACK. PINSTRIPING ON FRONT ,,MIRRORS .AND ON SPOILER.. THE PASSENGER SIDE DOOR IS IN NEED OF HOOKING UP THE DOOR LATCH TO OPEN IT FROM OUTSIDE...BUT OTHER FROM THAT ITS A GREAT RIDE WILL TURN HEADS AND RUNS GREAT... HE TOLD ME ITS ABOUT 450 HP..I KNOW IT RUNS REAL GOOD I NEVER RACED IT KINDA HARD TO DO IN THE MOUNTAINS THE ONLY REASON IM SELLING IT IS BECAUSE I REALLY DIDNT NEED ANOTHER CAR I HAVE A FEW PROJECTS GOIN ON AND COULD USE THE MONEY FOR THEM I HAVE FOR SALE LOCALLY AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY ...BUYER TO SEND $1000 WITHIN 3 DAYS AND CASHIERS CHECK OR CASH WITHIN 7 DAYS... WILL HAVE TO PICKUP OR WORK OUT SHIPPING..AT BUYERS COST...IF LOCAL I MAY DELIVER ...IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS E MAIL ME AT [email protected]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1982-CHE ... otohosting

++!!d2WgCGk~$(KGrHgoOKiQEjlLmEZt(BKV9KsfCt!~~_1.JPG

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
I did call about the Pontiac, but I am holding out for the Regal.

There's a Cutlass near me that continues to not sell, and I may end up pulling the trigger there, but I'm not ready to drop the Regal search yet.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Blake,
That '78 Cutlass Cruiser sounds like a real sweet car and equipped nicely. I'd love to see what that one looks like. Seems to be priced right, too.

My Malibu was originally a northern New Jersey car but spent most of it's life in the sunshine state.

Jack

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
Longroof79 said:
Blake,
That '78 Cutlass Cruiser sounds like a real sweet car and equipped nicely. I'd love to see what that one looks like. Seems to be priced right, too.

My Malibu was originally a northern New Jersey car but spent most of it's life in the sunshine state.

Jack

Blake and Jack,

The gentleman in New Jersey called me today and said he will be taking some pictures for us.

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
1978 Chevrolet Malibu wagon
This is a 1978 Chevrolet Malibu wagon in great shape, the outside of this car is blue with a purple stripe down the middle of the hood. It is equipped with a 454 Chevy big block, Holley four barrel carb, Edelbrock intake and a Accel hei super coil ignition, engine runs and sounds awesome at 385 horsepower. Car has 104783 miles at the time of the pictures, this is driven often in the summers only. The interior is all original and in good shape, and is a non-smoker. Tires and brakes have less than 5000 mile on them, the tires are Cooper Cobra radial gt, the front are P205/60/r15 and the back are P235/60/r15 with KMC wheels out of California.
There are a couple of things that need attention, the A/C is not charged, clock does not work cruise control is all there but not hooked up, where the dash speaker is has a crack.
It also has a sony cassette player and the doors do unlock with the keys. there are a few blemishes in the paint but nothing major. This is a very sweet car and is fun to drive, runs and drives very smooth. Please ask any questions you may have before bidding and can be seen locally.
This is local pick up only, would meet part way if agreed upon before final bid. Thanks for looking and good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-che ... otohosting

!BWj1ZP!Bmk~$(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBK(-)rq6+!~~_12.JPG

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Wants_a_wagon said:
Longroof79 said:
Jack

Blake and Jack,

The gentleman in New Jersey called me today and said he will be taking some pictures for us.
================================================
It sounds like a car worth looking into. He might even be flexible on the price. I like the fact that he still has the original documentation and has low original miles.
What I also like about it is that it's stock and not modified or bastardized..
a clean canvas if you will. It sounds like a turnkey ready to enjoy vehicle.
Good luck and let us know how it turns out. Oh, and post pics of it when they're available.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor