Chrome or Polished Aluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
Do these look Chrome plated or a really good polish job? These are the wheels on my Formula. I was going to have them powder coated until a few people brought it to my attention that they are chrome plated and might be worth my time to buy an abused set of the same wheel to have powder coated and sell the current ones I have. The ones on the car are excellent shape. I haven't cleaned or polished the wheels in the picture in over a month.

009_zpsd9b741e4.jpg

008_zps4a0f20be.jpg

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
Oh and a pic of the car just in case there are any f body lovers out there. :mrgreen:

0822121937.jpg

Carlola

Master Mechanic
Feb 5, 2011
look chrome, I think aluminum would have to be food friendly clean for that sheen but would have more lustre to it.

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
Ya, just found out what they are. I will be keeping them. SLP made Chrome Ws6 wheels for a little while. Was unaware of that until I posted the pics on a local fbody forum. So guess the hunt is on for a set of beat ws6 wheels to be coated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor