MONTE CARLO Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckfenn1

Greasemonkey
Oct 16, 2020
need to some insight on how much its gonna cost me to replace my entire dash in my 82 Monte? some of gauges inop, shifter indicator cable gone. inside plastic housing cracked and cant screw it back secure...plus outside its all cracked up...opinions welcomed.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
On the low side if you look for deals or at a salvage yard it would be under $200, to all new parts could be above $2000. It all depends on the condition and possibly color you want.

Reactions: 1 users

chuckfenn1

Greasemonkey
Oct 16, 2020
On the low side if you look for deals or at a salvage yard it would be under $200, to all new parts could be above $2000. It all depends on the condition and possibly color you want.
thanks you Jeff. i was expecting high prices if new..

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Dont forget the same basic dash was used in El Camino and Malibu (both 2 and 4 door).

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
no really color preference since I will probably eventually cover with vinyl or paint it..
Take your time and hunt for a used one. Theyre out there. I got the one for my Malibu wagon from Greg at CT G-body parts. It was tan and I sprayed it. Some of the gauges arent working ? Did you check the senders ? Mikes Montes sells dash parts. Thats a good place to start if you want new.

IMG_1410.JPG

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
I have a great usable/recoverable/sprayable burgandy/oxblood dash complete with fully functional cluster,ac/heat control,and trim/vent with correct woodgrain applique from one of my 82 mcsc's.---475.39 shipped complete.pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor