Door / sunroof 84 H/O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephantom22

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2012
@bweave does that button help hold up my headliner by where the sunroof motor is because it sags in that area ?

Ephantom22

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2012
@bweave are u suppose to tuck the head liner into the chrome peice around the sunroof ?
Thanks for the help I called g body forums and they say they have the seal on back order and they will get them soon

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812

GMNorway

Greasemonkey
Feb 5, 2011
Bweavy said:
Ephantom22 said:
@bweave are u suppose to tuck the head liner into the chrome peice around the sunroof ?
Thanks for the help I called g body forums and they say they have the seal on back order and they will get them soon

We were told they would be in our hands on 6-15 at the very very latest. But hopefully sooner.
these 2 pictures may help:
http://www.gbodyparts.com/popup_image.p ... d1773228ca

http://www.gbodyparts.com/popup_image.p ... d1773228ca

I Have the Factory Sunroof on my 81 Cutty and desperatly need a new Weatherstrip.. How do i get one??

nsharma

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 13, 2014
Hi Bweavy.

I have a factory sunroof on my 1981 Pontiac Grand Prix. It has code CF5 on the build sheet. I am looking for the gasket seal that goes around the sliding glass panel. Can you quote me a price delivered to Blaine WA 98230.

Thank you.

Nick

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
I worked for a buick dealer back in the mid to late 80's and they had a guy that installed moon roofs all day. What the dealer did was order the hole moon roof assembly from GM and stocked 10 of them. When we had a customer buy car off the lot and they wanted a moon roof it was installed at the dealer. The guy that was installing them was trained buy GM. He was so good at it that we had put two cars side by side, one that was factory installed and one dealer installed and both cars looked the same other than the factory car had CF5 on the sticker in the trunk. He did have jig from GM to cut the opening in the roof. I seen more Buick GN's leave the lot with dealer installed moon roofs than factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor