GBOTM Enter Now!!! November 2023 G-Body of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
To channel a bit of Europe into the conversation, its time for The Final Countdown!!!

What can I say, good song, good movie too. Anyways, let's give a heads-up to get any final entries in, lots of great ones already so another tough vote is on our horizon.

It's never too late to enter till the thread is locked!

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I'm thankful for friends who can paint and do mechanical work. I'm also thankful for that that at the age of 75, I began polishing parts for my engine compartment. Now at age 86, I may be the oldest member.
Congrats, thats a hell of a ride

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Alright guys, that's a wrap! Voting thread incoming.

Also, there were a couple members whose posts here were 'edited', all that was done was to embed the file attachments that were uploaded into the posts. It's the quickest and easiest way to manage the voting thread to copy them from there.

Added bonus, makes a larger image of your cars in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor