GBOTM Enter Now! October 2023 Gbody of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Howdy folks...

I know we can squeeze some more cars into this one.

Also, had a question as to why ghosts didn't count, aka, can a white car be considered to be dressed as a ghost costume?

Sure, why not.

Let's aim to get at least 4 or 5 more cars in here, voting needs to start.

Also, mclellan83 - if you're suitably triggered already, should we call your car Frankenstein and have that be it's costume for this one?

Was just dropping in to see if we could get a voting thread going, but, MOAR ENTRIES!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Come on guys, we've only got the 3 entries so far, there's more of you out there (or is everyone out having too much fun?)

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I have an entry but I won't be able to get pics until tomorrow. Too late?
Post away, sooner the better, but, anyone willing to throw their hat in the ring, please do and ASAP.

NEED to get that voting thread started, ought to have been done 2 days ago but really need a bigger field than 3 cars...

Rgpmalibu

Greasemonkey
Oct 7, 2020
PXL_20231001_143602522.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Alright guys, going to bump this one last time...

Last call for.cars.in the October GBOTM. Throw your hats in the ring. We've gill only got 4 cars by my count.

Toss your hats in the ring, or, tag active members you know of who might have missed this so far!!!

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
My car has "some" black on it. No orange tho. And I don't have any Halloween decorations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor