FINAL CHOICE… variable or constant

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
I have a 1" drop with lowering springs and Bilstein B6 shocks all around on my Regal.
The shocks made a huge difference when I went to 17" rims.
View attachment 232182
hey, i took a look at your YT channel got a few questions from this vid.
what size ae your rear tires, and what are you using for springs on the rear? thanks

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Choice is already made, but I love the B6 in my Regal. Soaks up iowa potholes with grace and are as said night and day from the shitty parts store Gabriel Ultras I had before. Idk if it's just me but winter seems to kill cheap shocks. They just never feel the same after they get to -30.

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
hey, i took a look at your YT channel got a few questions from this vid.
what size ae your rear tires, and what are you using for springs on the rear? thanks
The rear tires are 295/55R15 MT Drag Radials and I believe the rear springs are UMI 2" lowering springs

Reactions: 1 users

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
The rear tires are 295/55R15 MT Drag Radials and I believe the rear springs are UMI 2" lowering springs
awesome 1 more ? i see you have/ had a reagle did you do the same with lowering spring and if so what was the rear tire size? i'll be doing a relative post soon and you'll understand why i'm asking.. thanks

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Awesome 1 more ? I see you have a Regal did you do the same with lowering springs and if so what was the rear tire size? I'll be doing a relative post soon and you'll understand why I'm asking.. thanks
The Regal is lowered 1" and it has 17" x 8.5" all around with 275/50 rears and 235/50 fronts.

Reactions: 1 user

83MonteCarloSS

Greasemonkey
Oct 5, 2015
I have poly bushings all around and poly body mounts and I have never heard a squeak. I am pretty happy with the suspension and have B6s as well. I’ll never go back to a cheap shock.

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
I have poly bushings all around and poly body mounts and I have never heard a squeak. I am pretty happy with the suspension and have B6s as well. I’ll never go back to a cheap shock.
how are the polly mounts? i seen some reviews where sayin rattling teeth out their mouths or something....

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor