Finally! SS spoiler installed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1984 Cutlass

Apprentice
Mar 12, 2012
Bloomington Minnesota
It already gets called a Monte Carlo lol,now it's really gonna get called one :). I put it on to make it look more like the FE3X not to make it look like a Monte. I know not everybody likes it because they think I am Chevy-ing up my Olds but whatever. It is all Olds and I'm keeping it that way but I am also adding touches of other Cutlass models like the 83 Hurst Olds style blacked out taillight chrome and back up lenses and an FE3x style spoiler now lol. I still have yet to see another Cutlass with an SS wing with my own eyes, other than in pics online and stuff. Maybe I should get decals made that say FE3X SS haha...that's an interesting idea.... :mrgreen:

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
You need not explain your motivation, it's your car dude and you get to do what you want. I think you got a nice ride going there, classic. 8)

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
You did a nice job and it's looks great...your trunk lid must be closer to the SS trunk then my GP. I had to cut the SS spoiler in half and rejoin it so it would follow the contour better..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor