For those of you over 30 lol you will like this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
around here they're refered to as wiggers lol
don't know about now, but in the 90's that's what we called them (and i still do. usually preceded by dumbass, friggin, a-hole...)

83cutlassowner

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
yankton,sd
lol pretty much

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
Oh joy, now we've got teen boys wearing teen girls jeans and calling themselves "EMO" which is just another word for "please somebody kick my *ss and then kick my parents asses for not kicking my *ss for dressing this way".

san4os

n00b
Apr 28, 2010
Excuse, Classicpartsmart, but your history similar is more on the complaint!
Yes.
Today we have more conveniences than 20-30 years ago. But also the price for it too big (dirty air and water, soil not fertile)
I would return to the past with pleasure!

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
VicRegal said:
Oh joy, now we've got teen boys wearing teen girls jeans and calling themselves "EMO" which is just another word for "please somebody kick my *ss and then kick my parents asses for not kicking my *ss for dressing this way".

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sad, but true.......The last thrash metal show I went to was full of these, they jump around, flail their arms, kick like jackasses and hug each other when they accidentally hit one another :wtf: .

MR442

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2010
Back woods Central PA
LOLL great ..

I'm over 40 .. SO

What cable box we had 3 chanels . If the president was on no luck .

Still no cable . till about 10 years ago satalites .

We still have only dail up internet as phone wires r from 1960 .

Party lines stopped in 1980 here

I remember the 8 tracks I still have a like new turntable ,cassette ,8 track , in basement .

you were cool if you had a 10 year old hot rod . Not a new Civic . And we had to pay for it . MOMMY and daddy didn't

spent all spring gathering glass soda bottles just to have money for the county fair

Expected to work (I started at 8 mowing yards ) to pay for any cloths that had a tag .

We still have Drivins here and remember Movin ON, Convoy ,and bandit movies .

Cell phone r something new . Only last 10 years or so . We still have no service solid service here even in town .

Getting corrected in school (stand in corner) Now they get a card and if get 2 many lose 5 minute recess. OOOOOOOOOO
dont want to hurt anyone feeling you know .

I'm done . My biggest grip is not finding a 20 or younger to help my parents mow their yard . Where else they going to get $20 for hours work . But its to hard to text pushing a push mower.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
Wait a second, kids don't mow lawns anymore? That must be very recent, I'm slightly less than 30 and every kid I knew at 8-15 mowed lawn for spending money or saving, I bought a mini bike that way, lol.

MR442

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2010
Back woods Central PA
Oldsmoletick said:
Wait a second, kids don't mow lawns anymore? That must be very recent, I'm slightly less than 30 and every kid I knew at 8-15 mowed lawn for spending money or saving, I bought a mini bike that way, lol.

Well I live in small town but I asked 10 12 - 17 ish olds to run weedeater for 30 minuts or so a week for $20 for my Dad and not 1 wanted to .. Course they have $5000 4 wheelers that thier parents bought them . Who needs $20 I guess.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
$20 bucks for 30 minutes work.........I may have to go back to lawn care on the side, lol.

86Cutlass383SR

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2009
Sesser, IL
I turned 50 back in January ... so ...

BTW, you need any parts for that Kirby? We have 2 in the basement that we finally wore out. My grandma bought them, ummm, years before I was born...

Satellite TV... we had maybe 6 channels...if it wasn't storming and would come in...

The first *big screen* TV my uncle bought. You had to sit 50 yards away or all you saw were colored dots...

The remote... you had to get up to change channels, change volume, and, get this...turn it off and on ...

Back in the 60's we had a vacuum cleaner you could put the hose on the exhaust end. It had an optional paint cup that you could spray paint with. My brother painted a 56 Chevy with it.

Buying a new needle...for your record player...

Sneaking off to the local *woods* and smoking a cigarette... OMG, Doug got caught smoking a cigarette !!! :oops:

And then after getting caught you'd have to eat the whole pack... :puke:

I'll quit there... for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor