G-Body parts for sale-updated list

Trader history (0)

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
Due to recent sales, I've updated my parts list . Thanks for looking!
Scan0014.jpg
Scan0013.jpg
Scan0010.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Well now I've gotta check it again to see if it matches my hard copy. I'll have this list memorized soon lol.

Damn, the blower motor sold.

Last edited:

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
looking at the list got me thinking I need to check the lenses and bezels on the '84 Cutlass Supreme front clip I have. I seem to recall they might be cracked or broken. will know in a couple days hopefully.

1708143972963.png

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
Well now I've gotta check it again to see if it matches my hard copy. I'll have this list memorized soon lol.

Damn, the blower motor sold.
Hi Jonathan,
I cleaned up the list, for the most part to separate the radio and power window switch listings to make them more clear.

I saw your postings under the vinyl roof repair link and I think, one other.

Nice to hear from you.

Jon

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
And you as well! I intend to send more money your way for some additional parts in the near future, but another member gets my next check and I need to pay 78Delta88, who's building me a carb at tbe moment. I definitely look forward to doing business with you again. - Jon T.

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
And you as well! I intend to send more money your way for some additional parts in the near future, but another member gets my next check and I need to pay 78Delta88, who's building me a carb at tbe moment. I definitely look forward to doing business with you again. - Jon T.
Ok, thanks.
Jon

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Johnny don't worry about me. Get what you need for your project. Throttle re-bushed but just broke two taps re-tapping for new primary plate screws. So all that fixed should be sending out Monday or Tuesday.

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
I appreciate that, but you're on the list. You've broken 2 taps on this thing, eh? They must've been made by Craftsman....

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
I like Irwin products since they're normally pretty good, but then again, those taps were a small diameter and easier to snap.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor