G-body Power Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Sadly, there is a T Top Salon sitting in the local U Pull It yard right now that is in better shape than your car was. When I looked at it, it was pretty trashed interior wise, but the shell could have been saved. It's a V6 car too, which I found odd. There is also a T Top Regal in another yard.

Blackboy23

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 17, 2009
Always near Chicago
Thankx, that makes me feel great..
But that was exactly my point.. And it seems they are more accessible or more often found in the South, because everyone on here talking about them are in Southern states.. The week before I bought mine I flew to Atlanta to look at 2, when I got there both were gone already.. True STory.. My wife is from Atlanta so it wasn't going much out of the way, but I did see another one in her grandmothers apartment complex, tried to buy that one as well.. No beans!! So the following week found one on Autotrader in Ohio, on a Saturday around 3 pm and I was in Ohio by 8 am Sunday picking up the car the next morning.. Again, True story..

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
The sad thing is just how many cars end up in junkyards that the owners never try to sell. I have seen many cars that I have looked for in junkyards. For example, a 91-94 Nissan Sentra SE-R. I have seen several with their engines in pieces, but otherwise intact and still in good shape-even the interior. I don't need the engine (A SR20DET or SR20VE swap would take it's place...), but can I find one of these cars for sale ever? No. I would be willing to pay far more than the junkyard for one, but I can never find it. (I deliver pizza and the B13 SE-R is my all time favorite shitbox).

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
There's a few T's up here, many are leakers.
My old car was a T with no leaks, it was a beauty car but overpowered, so when my financial crisis hit and it became my DD, I had to give her up.

You will love this car even more because of the work you put into it.

As for scrapping cars, I got a line on one in a local yard (somewhat) that still keeps stuff that's older than mid-late 90's. The kid who told me about it was forced by his parents to have it hauled there because they are selling house and wanted it out of the yard. So I call the place, yes he has the car, but they are closing forever on Saturday. All will be crushed!!!!!
Now I've got to figure a way to scramble down there after work to get some desperately needed parts from this thing. All the while I'm cramming to finish getting packed as I have to move this Friday.

Anyways, I lost my point, sorry. I'm just happy this kid saw my car and as an enthuiast himself, took the time to track me down to let me know his car, with some great parts was now available at said wrecker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor