G-Force 00001 Is on EBAY Motors....

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Not sure how many were/are aware of this build that Holley started years ago. Apparently, they're not going to finish it which is a shame.
While a shame, it's also an opportunity for someone....

Reactions: 5 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Wow. Interesting history, however that front bumper cover is in sad shape for such low miles.

I see the 81K price didn't meet reserve, so either someone is in talks of purchasing or there's just not enough love for a 1/2 million dollars worth of investment into a G-body. Makes my projects look completely cheap on the spending side.

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Wow. Interesting history, however that front bumper cover is in sad shape for such low miles.

I see the 81K price didn't meet reserve, so either someone is in talks of purchasing or there's just not enough love for a 1/2 million dollars worth of investment into a G-body. Makes my projects look completely cheap on the spending side.
I believe they said that both front and rear bumper covers were carbon fiber. Probably just poor molds

Reactions: 1 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I followed the build until it stalled. The one thing that stood out for me was the capital investment involved. I kept thinking there was a whole bunch of money thrown @ this just in parts. Add the 'skilled labor' & as suspected there would be pennies per the 'hundreds of dollars' spent as far as resale return. Always thought it would be cool once finished though.

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
If someone spends $450k and is 90% done... might as well finish it.

With 40 bids and $81k max bids, and of course the listing has ended along with reserve not met.... might as well sell it someone with much deeper pockets on the outside because ebay users will want it for cheap.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I believe it sold after the auction ended. Price was not released though

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
Strange not to glue in the windshields. WTF?

Boss was done. He musta said, "Not another MF-ing penny on that poncho!! Get rid of it!!"

• Agree

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor