Goldies 83 LS Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwoowoowoo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2013
sbc383rulz said:
car looks and sounds awesome! im interested to see what it will run!
Not really chasing a number with this car. Around here it's more about who you beat. There is always someone faster. My wife and I are more into street racing than track racing. We are going to put the car in a race at the end of the month that it has no chance in hell of winning. To go more than one round would be awesome, especially considering what the car is and with the old lady driving. I will have some updates to post here in a couple of days. Had to order some new wheels for the rear. The 10s just weren't working. I will use them on my car when we mini tub it.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
What motor mounts and headers did you use?

drwoowoowoo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2013
UPDATE

Got the exhaust on, been tuning on the car ever since. We have made over 40 logged passes during the tuning. The motor tune is dead on, still working on the nitrous tune up. Here are some videos of the car running some other cars. The flamed malibu is a 5.3 on the bottle and the other car is a 1960 Parkwood station wagon with a turbo 6.0
This is my wife's car and she is doing the driving. She put several cars on the flamed car and lost by half a car to the wagon. We turned the controller down on that pass on top of her being late on the leave. Never gained or lost the 1/2 car.
[youtube]http://youtu.be/WcaQe7Tb8gg[/youtube]
[youtube]http://youtu.be/usdToklqA9M[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor