Hello from Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

86CutlassSupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 7, 2010
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Hi everyone!

I recently got a 1986 Cutlass Supreme with a 307. It was originally built in California and brought up to Canada about 16 years ago. It's got 275,000km on it but runs like a champ and is beautiful (I'll post some pics as soon as I take some). I'm a little new to the world of G-bodies so I was hoping to learn a little more about them, and especially about Cutlasses. Look forward to talking to you all!

86CutlassSupreme

P.S. I'm helping a good friend of mine fix up a 1987 Monte Carlo SS so I'd love to hear tips on those as well.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Welcome bro!

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
86CutlassSupreme said:
R/T kota said:
Where in Canada?
Kind of a big place

Kitchener, Ontario but at the moment in Ottawa for a work term

I'm in Ottawa... you up for a cruise in to a show?

86CutlassSupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 7, 2010
khan0165 said:
86CutlassSupreme said:
R/T kota said:
Where in Canada?
Kind of a big place

Kitchener, Ontario but at the moment in Ottawa for a work term

I'm in Ottawa... you up for a cruise in to a show?

Unfortunately I have no parking at my place so the car is in Kitchener. But I would be down for checking out a show nonetheless is there one coming up soon?

86CutlassSupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 7, 2010
clean8485 said:
What kind of tips are you looking for regarding the Monte SS?

Um specifically tips on replacing a T-top right now...we got a look underneath the roof panelling and all the supporting pieces are rusted out... the pieces are mostly body filler and some black gooey stuff haha

I'll get him on these forums when I see him next...he can probably explain his issues better than I

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor