Hello from Jersey 87 Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 11, 2011
Hi, New guy from Jersey here. Name is John and I have an 87 Cutlass Supreme Brougham. It is nothing really special option wise it has a 3.8, air and cruise. My father purchased it new and really loved the car so when he passed I figured I would keep it - plus I really like it to. It is grey with grey interior with grey half top, I will be sure to post a pic or 2 in the photo section.

John

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
welcome What part of jersey you from Im in south jersey..

gp02a0083

Master Mechanic
May 17, 2011
welcome to the forum

JohnS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 11, 2011
Thanks for the welcomes!

chevy2480 I am from the New Brunswick area. I am heading south right now, it is nice out and there is motorcycle racing going on at New Jersey Motorsports Park in Millville. I am taking the dogs and the Cutlass for a trip!

John

gp02a0083

Master Mechanic
May 17, 2011
Ah John you are not far from my area at all. Ive heard that the millville track is really nice to run bikes on

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor