hello from north texas! check out my 80 regal LS swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

eversmann79

Greasemonkey
Jan 29, 2011
I also have a 78 regal, when I had 15's, I ran 275/60/15's without the car being lowered, but when I put the eibach springs on it, it would rub with a passenger on the frame rails. So I bought some nitto drag radials in 275/50 and they fit great with it being lowered. Those tires are actually for sale to fund my mini tub so I can fit some 295/40/18's ;)

How hard was it swapping the 5.3 into our cars? I really wanna do lq9 swap

BADLUK

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 15, 2011
north texas
eversmann79 said:
How hard was it swapping the 5.3 into our cars? I really wanna do lq9 swap

wish i could tell you about it, but it was already swapped when i got it. i just drive the hell out of it.

BADLUK

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 15, 2011
north texas
mebe007 said:
i would def check that out. the more fitment info we have on our rare breed the better

well i got rid of the rally wheels.. decided to use the prostars as my daily wheels. 235/60 up front and 275/60 rear on 15x8 3.5"BS
time to get the back end down, tired of the raked look. hey mebe007, what lowering springs did you use on the rear of yours? i've been looking at the belltech and ones on summitracing and just heard about people using opgi springs. i'm about to start a suspension overhaul on mine. new shocks, f body sway bar, new bushings for control arms up front, boxed rears, etc.

as it sits now:
tumblr_mhxjzoAena1rh9nt2o1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor