hello from south fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpexpress

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 4, 2011
stuart, florida,
hey guys i just bought an 84 pontiac grand prix that is in need of help. it has an unmolested 305 and runs great but the body is were it needs the most help. any help would be great lookig to make a nice street car out of it

bigblockfrank

Greasemonkey
Mar 24, 2009
mt.vernon, ky
welcome, post some photos of your car , and the repair areas. frame, rocker, qrts?

496kid

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2011
taylor,pa
welcome,lots of great people and info here.

Rooster

Apprentice
Jan 3, 2010
welcome to the site, look forward to seeing some pics.

jasonreid

Greasemonkey
May 27, 2011
Rockmart, Georgia
gpexpress said:
hey guys i just bought an 84 pontiac grand prix that is in need of help. it has an unmolested 305 and runs great but the body is were it needs the most help. any help would be great lookig to make a nice street car out of it

Woot another GP person!

And...

:worthless:

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Big welcome to you from east Tennessee. Do some searching here, see what you find, and if you don't see your answer, someone will be glad to chime in.

gpexpress

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 4, 2011
stuart, florida,
thank you all. as for the pics i will as soon as i can. last time i saw my camara my exwife had it while i was packin. most of the parts i need is a hood and trunk lid due to some rust, pass side front and drivers rear marker lights, drivers fender and pass rear quarter. this is my second g body. first one was an 84 cutlass with t tops. i love these cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor