HELP..Will these rims/tires fit my elco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crd80BU

Greasemonkey
Apr 20, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Found these on kijiji and am wondering if they will fit my 1985 el camino. I have the guy bringing them up tomorrow to try them on but I don't have the front fenders installed yet. If they are going to rub when cornering I would prefer to wait for something else. Please let me know asap if you can yall...

http://peterborough.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve ... Z580540844

this is the test in the ad if you don't want to open the address

for sale is a set of excellent shape 17" eagle alloy wheels with tires. The tires are 95%. They are sizes 275/50r17 (new only used to move my truck around the shop) the other tires are 255/45zr17. They are also new only used to move my truck around the shop. I have decided to go with a different look this summer. Asking $700.00 OBO
They fit s10 trucks,blazers. Camaro, Monte Carlo and what ever else has the same bolt pattern the bolt pattern is 5x 120.65mm or 5x 4.75
The pictures don't do them justice. I haven't cleaned them up yet, they are still on the truck and have been stored over the winter
Email or text

He is going to try to find out the offset today as he wasn't sure..

Crd80BU

Greasemonkey
Apr 20, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Anybody??

81msw79

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2013
roselle park , nj
YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT WIDTH THE RIMS ARE AND THE BACK SPACING. WITHOUT THAT THERE IS NOT MUCH TO TELL YOU. IF HE WAS REALLY MOTIVATED TO SELL THEM HE SHOULD HAVE HAD AN ANSWER TO YOU WITHIN AN HOUR OR 2

Crd80BU

Greasemonkey
Apr 20, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Just heard from him, hes going out to check backspace within the hour, he says they are all 17x8, I will post backspace as soon as he tells me thx

81msw79 said:
YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT WIDTH THE RIMS ARE AND THE BACK SPACING. WITHOUT THAT THERE IS NOT MUCH TO TELL YOU. IF HE WAS REALLY MOTIVATED TO SELL THEM HE SHOULD HAVE HAD AN ANSWER TO YOU WITHIN AN HOUR OR 2

Crd80BU

Greasemonkey
Apr 20, 2012
Ontario, Canada
This is all the details for the set of wheels I want to buy tomorrow, please say if you think they will not work...

They are sizes 275/50r17 and 255/45zr17

8" with 4.5" backspace

http://peterborough.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve ... Z580540844

Car is a 1985 elco which I'm getting ready to finish in the next 2 months as soon as winter pisses off in central Ontario

Attachments

• IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    536.1 KB · Views: 708
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor