How would you vent and install an anti roll valve for this setup?

Roblq84

Apprentice
Oct 29, 2023
I need some ideas on how to vent my cell, and install an anti roll valve with low clearence, I installed a 20 gallon since I am going to be driving this car often, the mount I made was built off the existing one, and sits a bit high, it’s an10 male out of the tank.
(Cap is on, and unscrewed, it is not normally ran like that haha)

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2205.jpeg
    IMG_2205.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2208.jpeg
    IMG_2208.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 24

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
I need some ideas on how to vent my cell, and install an anti roll valve with low clearence, I installed a 20 gallon since I am going to be driving this car often, the mount I made was built off the existing one, and sits a bit high, it’s an10 male out of the tank.
(Cap is on, and unscrewed, it is not normally ran like that haha)

Thank you!
i seen this awhile back.

Roblq84

Apprentice
Oct 29, 2023
i seen this awhile back.
Thank you for sharing,
I know all of what he was explaining, but how to with this specific setup with low clearence, since antiroll valves need to be mounted vertically, and directionally , I don’t think I would be able to mount it safely using a 90° and have it remotely somewhere unless there’s a specific one I don’t know about or haven’t found lol I’m out of ideas
🤷🏻‍♂️ i dont really want to have to swap for a shorter tank

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor