Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
The door bottoms on the Cutlass !!!!! They look mint from the picture. I also like the straps on the Buick doors. I might have to hunt down a gray set for my wagon.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
For a Texas based car, I'm impressed at how nice the interior is, and how overall solid looking the car is. Normally the interior plastics would be chalky and faded.
Whoever ends up with the car has an open invitation to join our forum.

Last edited:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I just realized that @ $4250, the reserve hasn't been met. I'm curious as to what the actual reserve is . I'm guessing 5K?

Reactions: 1 user

BuickOldsPontiac

Master Mechanic
Oct 14, 2011
Sterling Heights, MI
I just realized that @ $4250, the reserve hasn't been met. I'm curious as to what the actual reserve is . I'm guessing 5K?
I would say a reasonable reserve might be somewhere between $5k and $6k. But not every seller is reasonable.

I do have to stop looking at this listing though. My parents had an 81 cutlass cruiser and I am starting to get nostalgic. I might do something stupid and start bidding on it.

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor