If only I had money! - Hurst/Olds for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
I've seen this same car on ebay a while ago, must've reposted it. I think this car is on youtube showing it in the showroom and such. I like how they converted over to dual exhaust and did away with the crossover pipe.

Nov 4, 2012
Well we all know 13 Gs is steep for any g body. But I saw this car and was in awe. I honestly could care less about the rip in the seat, and if you know a good tailor, they could probably fix it fairly well without even removing the cover.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Anubis said:
tc1959 said:
That's alot of money for a car that need the interior redone,The Catalytic converter is missing also.

Again...A dealer that thinks they have gold. It is a nice car and looks to be rust free but the interior needs some work. The steering wheel, seats and upper door panels are roached. The trunk lid decals also look strange to me....Are they correct?
X2

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The body looks too good compared to the interior. Makes me wonder how much bondo there is and I know wiping a car down with transmission fluid will put a nice luster on a car and hide any sun baked areas pretty good...

87bucketgta

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 31, 2010
pontiacgp said:
The body looks too good compared to the interior. Makes me wonder how much bondo there is and I know wiping a car down with transmission fluid will put a nice luster on a car and hide any sun baked areas pretty good...
Ive seen this car in person, its a nice car but lets just say it photographs very well, if you paid that money without seeing it and it showed up you would be alittle upset

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
87bucketgta said:
pontiacgp said:
Ive seen this car in person, its a nice car but lets just say it photographs very well, if you paid that money without seeing it and it showed up you would be alittle upset

My point exactly. It is a nice car and has potential to be 100% correct but the price is way too high. A good friend of mine bought a 30K 83' Hurst with sand grey interior for around 11K.

iameggor

Greasemonkey
Feb 25, 2011
Montana
looks like someone restored the outside pretty nice... the interior needs some work though. As far as the dual exhaust with out the cat thats not too bad... its almost like something I would do, oh wait I did;) I do agree the price seems high for not having a restored interior, but maybe that only seems that way for me because I was in my 84 H/O running and driving, with out paint for $200 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor