Insurance thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
It would be an interesting lawsuit premise for insurance companies to sue the state of Michigan for failing to aid Detroit from bankruptcy using the 'catastrophic claims' fund :rofl:

OldBlue82

Greasemonkey
Mar 13, 2008
Huron County, ON Canada
I pay $162 a year for my 82 monte with an agreed value of $13,000. its collectors insurance. Im with intact insurance ontario... State farm laughed at me when I asked for collector insurance (im only 23)... They ended up loosing the business of both my cars cause of that :). Next I have to figure out what I will have to do to insure my next monte with the roll bar, heard this can be a problem.

seawolf18

Master Mechanic
Jan 12, 2013
SE South Dakota
I pay $600.00 a year, but thats for three vehicles including the cutlass. They company I have insures South Dakota residents only. I despise the insurance company's. If you have ever had to make a claim, you know what I'm talking about.

86 CCC*

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2014
$500 a year for my '90 Corvette through Hagerty. Agreed value.
$1000 a year for my '86 El Camino and my daily driver '09 Ranger.

I agree with Seawolf. They want their payment ON TIME, EVERY MONTH. But, when you have a claim, they sure take their time about paying you. Some people in NJ and on Long Island STILL haven't received a dime. That's criminal. It's called F-R-A-U-D.

jones20992

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 17, 2014
I pay $250 a month through dairy land

have full coverage on

05 caddy DTS
02 suburban
88 LSC
79 H/O
02 GSXR 750
95 GSX600f

Thats with my wifes clean record and my 4 Tickets in the last 3 years

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I was just going over my policy with Leland West since it is up for renewal and I ran across this part as far as guidelines for what they will insure.

GENERALLY SPEAKING WE CAN NOT INSURE CARS THAT:
*are lifted (includes off road capable and street vehicles a.k.a. 'donks')

I think it is kind of funny that I can have a 565 big block with nitrous, fuel cell and roll cage etc. but if I were to lift it and put big rims on then they won't insure me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor