It's The Swine Flu!!! Run!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Well, for the first time since Gerald Ford was President, we have a chance at getting the sine flu (H1N1). Thanks Mexico!!!! I smell a Mexican biological war conspiracy here as a way to deal with the outbreak of civil war in that country and force US intervention. Then again, it may just be an illness that made the jump from swine to humans and have nothing to do with any conspiracy at all. I dunno though.... first Mexico infests us with killer bees, and now the Swine Flu... BTW, does anyone know where I can get an old Saturday Night Live clip from 1976 making fun of the swine flu? I can't help but have John Belushi in a bumble bee costume defending the swine flu stuck in my head...

(For the humor impaired, the above statements about Mexico were meant to be taken in jest. I don't really believe in a great Mexican conspiracy. Yet.)

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
There is a kid who has it in the city next to mine. It is only a mild case, but the kids get a vacation from school for a little. I guess the kid was on a vacation with his family in Mexico.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
It sucks for me cause I'm down here in San Antonio, REAL close to the border. The school district next to mine has reported three kids had it and they shut down the whole school district for two weeks and have almost everyone under quarantine.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
It's a Crysis I tell ya!

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
buy stock in hand sanitizer, tissue, and gas masks. and shotguns for the swine flu zombies.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Damn swine flu zombies...always messin' with my sh*t!

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Spring Break in Cancun, bring back a hangover and a nasty virus.

1986montecarlols

Master Mechanic
Apr 4, 2008
RE

RESIDENT EVIL 6 US Citizens

DAH DAH DAH!!!

Attachments

• Cutlass parts 003.JPG
    Cutlass parts 003.JPG
    332.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Cutlass parts 004.JPG
    Cutlass parts 004.JPG
    286.4 KB · Views: 143

86inthemakin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 26, 2009
South TX
patmckinneyracing said:
It sucks for me cause I'm down here in San Antonio, REAL close to the border. The school district next to mine has reported three kids had it and they shut down the whole school district for two weeks and have almost everyone under quarantine.

I'm closer to the border than you are. Still no outbreaks though. *knocks on wood*. Fachists pigs. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor