Status
Not open for further replies.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
houndin101 said:
here is my project truck still doing work very slowly
your rims can look good, ya just need some beauty rings and a lil paint.

houndin101

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2010
beermonkey9417 said:
houndin101 said:
funny you say that cause next week im stripping and sanding down the wheels and spraying them black but i cant find beauty rings or center caps...i just wanted a bit bigger rims/wheels so i could have a better stance and mileage

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
houndin101 said:
beermonkey9417 said:
houndin101 said:
funny you say that cause next week im stripping and sanding down the wheels and spraying them black but i cant find beauty rings or center caps...i just wanted a bit bigger rims/wheels so i could have a better stance and mileage
goto autozone, or lee auto or advanced auto parst store. goto where the gay hub caps are and buy 14 or 15 inch beauty rings, which ever you have.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
beermonkey9417 said:
goto autozone, or lee auto or advanced auto parst store. goto where the gay hub caps are and buy 14 or 15 inch beauty rings, which ever you have.
Haha yeah or if you're in Canada, go to any Canadian Tire store where the gay hubcaps are and you'll find your trim rings there too :mrgreen:

houndin101

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2010
and they will fit right on there

ERIC87442

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2009
Monroe, Wisconsin
this isnt mine but its my brothers 79 royal knight elcamino, just towed it to him from wisconsin to south carolina finaly, its been sitting in the garage up here since 06.

elcamino.jpg

houndin101

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2010
nice knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor