Middle of the Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fader

Greasemonkey
Apr 29, 2011
Eastern Nebraska
I have been reading posts on this site for years & I even previously had an account that went in active... & Now ive decided to join & become an active member/poster...after several months of searching for my next project car, I found a post on this forum for an 86 cutlass 442 for sale & I bought it from a member, 84dragcutlass... We will make the 10hour trip each way to pick the car up in a week & a half... I am excited to get started on it & I am already plotting a built 455...maybe... I currently own a 84 regal limited with a chevy 327 that is almost ready 4 paint... I love the car but have reached a point where i don't want to dump a lot more $ into it...as my Signature suggests I got into g bodies when I bought an 85 Monte Carlo when I was 16 & I've Nearly owned one since with the exception of few years I was driving 8os Caprice tanks...I don't have any pics on my iPod touch but I will have to load some up when Im on a real computer...thanks 4 reading my post & I look forward to searching through the wealth of info on this site as my 442 gets going...

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
Welcome to the site. That's quite the drive for a car but it's great that people are willing to do that. I'll be in West Point NE for the summer so not far from Omaha and hopefully making it to some shows in Omaha as well. Be sure to enter you car in the "Last Fling Till Spring" this fall in West Point. Would love to have more than 2 g-bodies there like last year. and again, welcome to the site.

Fader

Greasemonkey
Apr 29, 2011
Eastern Nebraska
Thanks 4 the welcome...depending how far I get on my regal & how busy my schedule is, i just might make it out to West Point...I do hate when G. Bodies aren't properly represented @ car shows...

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
Fader said:
Thanks 4 the welcome...depending how far I get on my regal & how busy my schedule is, i just might make it out to West Point...I do hate when G. Bodies aren't properly represented @ car shows...

yeah out of a record year last year of 750+ cars there were two G-bodies in my class. and Maybe one or two in another class. under 5 though

speedkills80

Master Mechanic
Apr 11, 2010
Omaha NE
Welcome fader...another one from Omaha here too.

78Mali...I promise to try and make west point this year. I have plans to make the H&H show also....Not sure how many others. I still need to find some dynamat and finish my seats and install my carpet. I may even buy some new door panels this weekend. Free shipping for Mother's day. My wife will be so happy!!! Wonder if I should wrap them? LOL :rofl:

Fader

Greasemonkey
Apr 29, 2011
Eastern Nebraska
Nice.... My wife is Thrilled that I will be gone most of next weekend to pickup "another car"...i tried explaining that it's only a 21 hour drive roundtrip & that a car trailer from uhaul is only $500...women...I'm gonna look that h&h show up right now, I missed it last year...

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
welcome! We like pictures :D

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
finally made it on here f*ker! lol there has to be a few more members on here from omaha, i keep seeing g bodies all over town...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor