my 83 Hurst/Olds (learned how to upload)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hajnovak

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2012
scranton Pa

Attachments

• 83 hurst.jpg
    83 hurst.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 535

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
Sharp. And you have it & an interior pick in your album. Two thumgs up. Maybe add some more pics to your album and put in some interesting information with them. 8)

hajnovak

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2012
scranton Pa
Will do. wasn't sure if it was going to work, only 2 of the 4 came out something about file too big.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
beautiful hurst you got there..nice

hajnovak

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2012
scranton Pa
Thanks it's acually my second one. My father bought me one for my first car back in 1991. That car is no longer with us so as I go through my mid-life crisis (so the wife says) I needed to get the car back. I found it in Michigan and been enjoying it ever since this past fathers day. Mark

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
hajnovak said:
Thanks it's acually my second one. My father bought me one for my first car back in 1991. That car is no longer with us so as I go through my mid-life crisis (so the wife says) I needed to get the car back. I found it in Michigan and been enjoying it ever since this past fathers day. Mark

Enjoy that H/O man wish I could afford one of those or a Buick GN but mabey one day. Untill then I can look at these pictures and Videos on youtoube and keep dreaming lolol

KmK442

Apprentice
Aug 29, 2012
wish i had the money for the white one by me, or the gn, they both want 10k , but ill be good with my 442 for now, nice car man

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor