my Idea of my AC DELETE PANEL brought to life

Status
Not open for further replies.

87_Gbodies

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 17, 2012
So Cal
Like Melman said, those are for the heater. You will have no use for them, you can buy some stainless plugs for the intake and water pump through Summit or Jegs.
AlamoCity210 said:
Hey guys. I have a question about the whole ac delete thing. There are 2 hoses coming from theat area, one goes int the intake an the other goes into the water pump. Do I need to buy a waterpump and intake without those connections? I was gonna remove my ac the other day but noticed this. Any help regarding these hoses?
Thanks

AlamoCity210

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2012
San Antonio, Tx
melman109 said:
AlamoCity210 said:
Hey guys. I have a question about the whole ac delete thing. There are 2 hoses coming from theat area, one goes int the intake an the other goes into the water pump. Do I need to buy a waterpump and intake without those connections? I was gonna remove my ac the other day but noticed this. Any help regarding these hoses?
Thanks

Those lines are for the heater, You can just plug them up

thanks. looks like im heading outside to remove it all.....afetr some breakfast though :D

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
almost done with the "final" version of this... how many people are interested in getting something like this? I am making 5... 1 for each of a chosen few and they will have a special touch on each one of them... but wanted to know if anyone is interested in this, while i have a little time to get moving in a certain direction, I want to get sh*t done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor