need help heat & air fan problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok
My blower fan does not work on high or low only the two middle settings 2 & 3, need help ! I got a new switch have not installed yet
Thank you for any help

azwagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 1, 2011
Mesa, AZ
I have a similar problem but mine doesn't work on high. I have changed out switches and the control relay under the hood. still doesnt work. Let me know if you fix the problem I will doe the same. There are wiring diagrams on maliburacing.com also if you need them.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
blower motor resistor :idea:

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
I had the same problem it ended up being the connection that runs from the blower motor accross the engine kind of like by the carb. was burnt up. It was a red wire that wasnt making contact inside the connection once I got that connected worked just fine.. That might be the issue :idea:

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
v2vera said:
I had the same problem it ended up being the connection that runs from the blower motor accross the engine kind of like by the carb. was burnt up. It was a red wire that wasnt making contact inside the connection once I got that connected worked just fine.. That might be the issue :idea:
"Very good you win a cookie" :)

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
tc1959 said:
v2vera said:
"Very good you win a cookie" :)

LOL thanks but I can't take full credit for the idea haha your the one that pointed me in the right direction when mine was bd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor