New family member "Cutlass"

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
We just got a new member to the family. He is 8 weeks old, a Brindle Boxer.
Goes by the name "Cutlass".....
cutlass.jpg

cut2.jpg

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
adorable....thanks for sharing....hes a little 6cyl now...but will be eating like a BBO soon enough... :rofl:

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
bill said:
adorable....thanks for sharing....hes a little 6cyl now...but will be eating like a BBO soon enough... :rofl:
Oh yes. I had a Boxer who passed a couple of years ago, who lived to be 10 years old, and 95 lbs. Great dogs.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
I love those dogs! My aunt has two of them, very good dogs.

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
he looks just like my boxer pit mix when he was a pup sept urs has paws more like a pit and mine has the boxe paws.but good looking dog and love the name

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Thanks, guys.....My experience with them has always been positive. Great with family and kids, playful, funny antics, and if someone comes around they don't know, very defensive.

MrsPapabearxl came up with the name, as I just couldn't pinpoint one for him. But "Cutlass" definitely fits....

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
That's an adorable lil puppy....Won't be lil for long, Nice addition to the family 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor