new guy from minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
Hey! I've been on gbf for a while but finally got pics! I have an 86 regal limited with 52xxx miles and 0 rust witch is rare in MN! 8) I'm 25 and I've had it since i was 17. I also have an 84 monte that i just got last fall, that one needs work, a little rust in the usual spots, mainly just the doors, it has light damage in the front so im still deciding if i want an ss nose, dont have any pics of that one yet, still in the snow-bank! let me know what you think! sorry i know they are all pretty much the same pic but its winter and its all i got!

normal_Picture_074.jpg

normal_Picture_002.jpg

normal_Picture_073.jpg

normal_Picture_069.jpg

normal_Picture_070.jpg

normal_Picture_072.jpg

87montecarlomrc

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2010
Oklahoma
i like it. it looks like you have alot of toys... what tire size you running in the rear

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
87montecarlomrc said:
i like it. it looks like you have alot of toys... what tire size you running in the rear
275-60-15

Attachments

• 38222240001_original.jpg
    38222240001_original.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 114

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Hey welcome aboard. Ive been to Minnesota and its beautiful just too cold for me lol. Mall Of America is nice though

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
MN is too cold for me too but its not easy to leave! A little more about my car: the regal came with a 307, built a 350 & th350 in high school and better heads on a couple years ago and turned out one was cracked, did some work for a guy for a 454 & th400 witch is in there now, pretty much stock but it works for now. I also put 3:73 gears in with a limited slip and tons of smaller things over the years, it looked like a granny car when i got it! The monte has a chevy 307 that i was told came out of an impala, it has a th350 in it now with no 3rd gear so i might screw with putting in one of the 700r4's i have laying around, i'm not in too big of a hurry to get this one done, like i said before, i dont know what i'm going to do with the nose yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor