Opening threads??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footbrake

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 3, 2006
Buffalo, New York
How come when I open a thread on this website it always goes to the last reply and I have to scroll up to the begining to start?

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Footbrake said:
How come when I open a thread on this website it always goes to the last reply and I have to scroll up to the begining to start?
It may be the browser you are using. What browser to you have? IE? Firefox? Opera? Chrome? Safari? Something else? I run Firefox 3 and it's fine. If you have an old IE like IE 6 it may cause problems with the page rendering, so you may want to upgrade.

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
There was an advertisement at the bottom of some pages that would take you straight to the bottom of the page. It had part of it that would automatically highlight when the page loaded, but i haven't seen it lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor