Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

H/O442GN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 8, 2014
I am looking for quarter window louvers for my 1986 olds 442. Does anyone know where I can get some? I have looked all over and cant seem to find anyone who makes them. It would be greatly appreciated if you know of someone that makes them to post their website or contact information.
Thank You in advance for your help.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Do you have a pic of what they look like? I have never heard of louvers for quarter windows.

H/O442GN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 8, 2014
NO I don't have a pic of what it would look like. It would be awesome if someone did. They are just the little windows on the sides of the car. They are referred to as quarter windows.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio

H/O442GN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 8, 2014
Damn it. I was hoping maybe someone knew of an obscure person making them.

86-blk442

G-Body Guru
Dec 2, 2008
West Seneca, New York
I couldn't imagine them looking good on the side of the car since the quarter window is flush with the body. It would look like a bulge in the side of an otherwise pretty flat side of the car..

H/O442GN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 8, 2014
I don't think it would look to bad considering the front windows are sunk in anyways.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
The only louver setup I have seen on a gbody was for the back windows on the Monte Carlo aerocoupe. It looked like it belonged in the 80s but I think if done right the quarters windows would look pretty cool. Especially on a GNX

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor