Rebuilding OLDSPOWER.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
The thing that I liked about oldspower.com & this site were/are all of the kewl like minded folks. That's not to say that we all like to build these cars the same way but that also keeps it interesting. I also love all of the bantering and 'side' conversations.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Funny thing with Olds builders: they're not all online. Then there's the A-holes that think they know what they're doing...
Trimble that built my engine laughs at ROP, but hangs on FB- go figure...

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
Funny thing with Olds builders: they're not all online. Then there's the A-holes that think they know what they're doing...
Trimble that built my engine laughs at ROP, but hangs on FB- go figure...
I definitely don't know what I'm doing - hahaha Although the SBO in my Regal has been running strong for ten years now.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Dig back far enough in these archives and marvel at how green we all were. That's what its about. Like I said, We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster.

Reactions: 5 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I loved Olds Power bring it back! There was unique, cool people there, a lot of young guys with G bodies. A lot of snobs on ROP, Classic Olds is good.

Reactions: 1 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I loved Olds Power bring it back! There was unique, cool people there, a lot of young guys with G bodies. A lot of snobs on ROP, Classic Olds is good.
I disagree. The snobs are on classiolds;ROP is just a handful of know-it-alls.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I disagree. The snobs are on classiolds;ROP is just a handful of know-it-alls.
Sorry *ss Holes are some of the people on ROP, they basically killed that site. Probably the snob you mean is Joe P who runs Classic Olds, very knowledgeable in all things Oldsmobile BUT it has to be his way. I was a part Olds Power for years, things may never be exactly the same but might be surprisingly even better. Look at NWA Wrestling, basically died in 1988 with Jim Crockett selling to Ted Turner. Barely existed in the shadows for 30 years. Billy Corgan has helped make it relevant again. Let's do the same with Olds Power!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Yeah, lets bring this back on topic. Nobody's going to force you to be a part of it if you don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor