BUILD THREAD Sweet Johnny & Gina: A Love "Two Large" To Fail

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Well, mystery solved. People are stupid. People who rely on AI to do their jobs for them without knowing what they are doing are stupid. Get a load of this: (Name removed bc I'm not giving them any free links)

The urls below are hosting and sharing a direct, literal copy of my client, Gina Sound, copyrighted material (photographs, videos) from her premium content platform https://onlyfans.com/[redacted]gina, without her permission. We request the immediate removal of her copyrighted material by a DMCA takedown.

The 'submitter' ? Some fkn place called "Takedowns AI". I dug a little deeper and found this takedown bot submitting all sorts of requests "on behalf of" different OF creators. IDK if this is OF doing this or some overzealous shmuck trying to make a name for themselves.... but whatever man. A waste of my time and nearly anyone else with a pulse that has to involve themselves in this circus.

Carry on. 😌

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Well, mystery solved. People are stupid. People who rely on AI to do their jobs for them without knowing what they are doing are stupid. Get a load of this: (Name removed bc I'm not giving them any free links)

The 'submitter' ? Some fkn place called "Takedowns AI". I dug a little deeper and found this takedown bot submitting all sorts of requests "on behalf of" different OF creators. IDK if this is OF doing this or some overzealous shmuck trying to make a name for themselves.... but whatever man. A waste of my time and nearly anyone else with a pulse that has to involve themselves in this circus.

Carry on.
Never been to Only Fans and I pity people who pay for that stuff. My money is on "some overzealous schmuck" for the win. Thanks for keeping us informed, I appreciate knowing that there's nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 3 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Bought some new stands to get the room I needed.
IMG_20240306_153326432.jpg

And here's one fried metric 200 trans.
IMG_20240306_194209235.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
You keep a clean area (work neatly).
Thank you, I do try to stay organized while I work so my brain remains functional. I can tolerate a great many things but a cluttered workspace isn't one of them, and after I trip over something 3 times I throw it in the neighbor's yard.

In reality it's my father's place and was originally intended to be a woodshop, but that ship sailed long ago. Don't worry though, as he has a much bigger and better space now that he utilizes to build/fix/customize furniture and sell it at his booth in the Antique Mall.

Now this 24'x30' shed is a multipurpose building (storage, paint, mechanic, mower, etc) and if I don't keep it clean I constantly lose things due to being knee deep in multiple projects that I've over engineered. Everything that gets done here has to be temporary or at the very least, mobile. There's currently a lack of proper storage, and that's due to me needing to paint and assemble 6 more cabinets before clearing the building and actually organizing it correctly so it can be a SHOP. Once I get my stuff together you'll see a shop so clean you could eat off of any surface.

I cooked professionally (loose term) for 12 years and keeping a clean kitchen was always a top priority of mine, as it's absolutely necessary to prevent sickness. I guess some of those practices carried over into the garage.

Reactions: 2 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Transmission was in 2 hours ago, I'm just busy. Gotta run to town, writeup to come.

Reactions: 1 users

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
I was in process to send you a better TQ, but figured trans would be in by then.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor